lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

Rebloggin

hi folks i´m back at bloggin after a forced suspecion due to illness but now i´m back and i´m stronger than ever :D

for the new ones here is a lil´ bit about me :

I´m 20 years old, my birthday is april 24 i enjoy videogames, comics, sci-fi, philosophy, phisics, math, robotics, movies, music and last but not least EATING XD

i´m studying electronical ingeneerin at urbe, i´m on my 7° trimester, i´m also a member of Saber Electronica URBE and Venspace

I dislike Chiken, most vegtabels, most regeton and vallenato, close minded people, not having money :P, and doing to much nothing

i have many dreams the bigger one being to create and desing medical nanorobots and the smaller one being to graduate from urbe :D

i think english is a necesary tool for all engineers due to the amount of information that is in that lenguage and well... to comunicate whenever we may go...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario